Kim Kardashian has fired back at critisism after Forbes called Kylie Jenner a soon to be ‘youngest self-made billionaire ‘. Kim says she and her sisters never depended on their wealthy parents for “anything besides advice.” Many questioned the accuracy of the title considering the money and fame she was born into as a member of the Kardashian empire.
“I really didn’t get it, because she is ‘self-made’ — we are all ‘self-made,’” she said. “What, because we came from a family that has had success? To me, that doesn’t really make sense… I know so many people like that [who] haven’t turned out to be as successful as Kylie. If anything, I’ve seen the complete opposite.”
According to Kim, she and her sisters did not depend on their wealthy parents for “anything besides advice.”
“That’s how I lived my life with my dad [Robert Kardashian]. He never gave me anything. We might have the opportunity, but I’ve seen it go the complete opposite way. Nobody works harder than my sisters and my mom,” she said.
- 15 shocking photos Kim Kardashian wants the world to forget – She will do anything to take down her s*xtape
- 10 reasons why people are already worried about Meghan Markle’s future – The Queen doesn’t like her so well and we’ve got proof (With Pics)
- LADIES: If your boyfriend answers yes to these 10 questions, know he will marry you!
- 10 before and after photos that prove marriage has changed Mercy Johnson – #5 will make you love her more
- 12 photos that prove Alex is the best dressed and most stylish female housemate of BBNaija 2018