Despite their differences, estranged husband, Lanre Gentry, has taken to social media to celebrate Mercy Aigbe’s daughter, Michelle, as she turns a year older today. The businessman took to his Instagram page, where he posted photos of the celebrant, Michelle and celebrated her.
Daughter❤time seems to have flown by. Just the other day you could barely stand, and now I get to watch you run the world! Watching you grow up has been such a joy, and I know that only greatness lies ahead for you. May your birthday be just as spectacular as you are. Happy birthday ????? @michelleio__
Even though Mercy Aigbe and Lanre Gentry no longer live together with their kids because of their differences, Lanre is sure trying to remain present in the lives of his kids. Recall that during the last Father’s day, he celebrated himself saying that he is a responsible dad.
See Photos of the birthday girl below;
- 15 shocking photos Kim Kardashian wants the world to forget – She will do anything to take down her s*xtape
- 10 reasons why people are already worried about Meghan Markle’s future – The Queen doesn’t like her so well and we’ve got proof (With Pics)
- LADIES: If your boyfriend answers yes to these 10 questions, know he will marry you!
- 10 before and after photos that prove marriage has changed Mercy Johnson – #5 will make you love her more
- 12 photos that prove Alex is the best dressed and most stylish female housemate of BBNaija 2018