Immediate past Nigerian president Goodluck Jonathan and his wife Patience Jonathan have paid a visit to the Fani Kayode’s household. The ex-president and his wife paid the family a visit after the arrival of their newborn triplets. We had previously reported that Femi Fani Kayode and his wife welcomed three newborn babies on Friday, May 25. The ex-president and his wife were seen smiling as they held on to the babies in photos shared by former minister of aviation.
The former aviation minister had shared a post on his Instagram page, thanking the ex-president and his wife for coming to visit their children in Abuja. Fani Kayode expressed his thanks, praying that God bless them for the kind gesture they bestowed upon his family.
He wrote: “It was an honor and privilege for Precious and I to receive President Goodluck Jonathan and First Lady Peace Jonathan in our Abuja home yesterday. They came to see our three beautiful boys, Ragnar, Aiden and Liam and older brother Aragorn. May God bless them for this kind gesture!”
- 15 shocking photos Kim Kardashian wants the world to forget – She will do anything to take down her s*xtape
- 10 reasons why people are already worried about Meghan Markle’s future – The Queen doesn’t like her so well and we’ve got proof (With Pics)
- LADIES: If your boyfriend answers yes to these 10 questions, know he will marry you!
- 10 before and after photos that prove marriage has changed Mercy Johnson – #5 will make you love her more
- 12 photos that prove Alex is the best dressed and most stylish female housemate of BBNaija 2018