D’banj is gradually snapping out of mourning weeks after the sudden and painful death of his one year old son, Daniel the third. The grieving Father is finally ready to take the stage again albeit in an emotional way. D’banj who disappeared totally from the ‘gram since the incidence has spoken again, the second time since he announced little Daniel’s demise.
In his new post, D’banj has hinted that he might be performing after all at the Global Citizen Festival coming up later in the year. He shared the poster for the event with the caption: “It is on us to end poverty”.
The singer has been scheduled to perform alongside top artistes like Beyonce, Jayz, Usher, Wizkid, Femi Kuti, Tiwa Savage and some others in Johannesburg.
Hopefully, before December D’banj would have found peace with himself, enough to let go of mourning and take on life again.
- 15 shocking photos Kim Kardashian wants the world to forget – She will do anything to take down her s*xtape
- 10 reasons why people are already worried about Meghan Markle’s future – The Queen doesn’t like her so well and we’ve got proof (With Pics)
- LADIES: If your boyfriend answers yes to these 10 questions, know he will marry you!
- 10 before and after photos that prove marriage has changed Mercy Johnson – #5 will make you love her more
- 12 photos that prove Alex is the best dressed and most stylish female housemate of BBNaija 2018