Iceland coach, Heimir Hallgrimsson announced on Thursday that his players are permitted to have sex ahead of their game against Nigeria, as long as it’s with their wives. The Icelandic players were due to be reunited with their families on Thursday in Volgograd where they face Nigeria on Friday in Group D.
At a press conference ahead of Nigeria clash, an Icelandic reporter asked if sex was banned for members of the squad, Iceland captain Aron Gunnarsson while laughing replied: “For the time being, yes.”
But Iceland coach Hallgrimsson interjected: “At least as long as the wives have not arrived. No, sex is not banned, it’s bullshit.”
- 15 shocking photos Kim Kardashian wants the world to forget – She will do anything to take down her s*xtape
- 10 reasons why people are already worried about Meghan Markle’s future – The Queen doesn’t like her so well and we’ve got proof (With Pics)
- LADIES: If your boyfriend answers yes to these 10 questions, know he will marry you!
- 10 before and after photos that prove marriage has changed Mercy Johnson – #5 will make you love her more
- 12 photos that prove Alex is the best dressed and most stylish female housemate of BBNaija 2018