A South African social media influencer @Am_Blujay, took to his Twitter page to share photos of a lady with the three boyfriends she is currently dating. The photos @am_blujay shared came with the caption; She looks happy with all three them that’s what matters
Though this comes as a surprise, but one Mary Crumpton was in the news few months ago for having more men in her life than the average 44-year-old.
As well as a husband, she also has a fiancé and two boyfriends. The former teacher started exploring polyamory aged 29, having been brought up in quite conventional surroundings.
‘I was brought up in quite a traditional home,’ she says.
‘I had boyfriends and was monogamous. Having more than one partner never crossed my mind. In my twenties, I got married and settled down in Chorlton fully intending to be with my husband for life.
‘At the time I didn’t really question having just one partner. It was normal. I did sometimes have feelings for other people, but I felt guilty about doing so and just took it as a sign that I didn’t love my husband enough. When the marriage didn’t work out, I met someone else, and started a monogamous relationship with him.
‘The idea that loving more than one person might not make me a terrible human being only dawned on me when, at a pub, I bumped into a person who had more than one partner. I had never come across it before, or the term “polyamory” which means “more-than-one love”. I was quite shocked, and curious about how it all worked for them.’
She says that her partner was with her when she met the polyamorous stranger and he was curious about it too. For her, it’s about finding more love – while for her former partner, it was more centred around having more than one sexual partner.
- 15 shocking photos Kim Kardashian wants the world to forget – She will do anything to take down her s*xtape
- 10 reasons why people are already worried about Meghan Markle’s future – The Queen doesn’t like her so well and we’ve got proof (With Pics)
- LADIES: If your boyfriend answers yes to these 10 questions, know he will marry you!
- 10 before and after photos that prove marriage has changed Mercy Johnson – #5 will make you love her more
- 12 photos that prove Alex is the best dressed and most stylish female housemate of BBNaija 2018