The Brazilian referee that officiated Nigeria’s opening World Cup match against Croatia has been hospitalized, according to reports. Russian daily sports newspaper Sport Express says the main referee of the World Cup match between the National teams of Croatia and Nigeria, Sandro Meira Ricci, has been hospitalized. The 43-year-old civil servant has ruptured his ligaments and is presently in the hospital.
Only yesterday, Ricci, who was the Video Assistant Referee for England’s clash with Tunisia, was embroiled in a fresh controversy after he failed to award a penalty to England, as did the Colombian referee Wilmar Roldan, when Tottenham’s Harry Kane was grabbed and knocked over by Sassi inside the area.
- 15 shocking photos Kim Kardashian wants the world to forget – She will do anything to take down her s*xtape
- 10 reasons why people are already worried about Meghan Markle’s future – The Queen doesn’t like her so well and we’ve got proof (With Pics)
- LADIES: If your boyfriend answers yes to these 10 questions, know he will marry you!
- 10 before and after photos that prove marriage has changed Mercy Johnson – #5 will make you love her more
- 12 photos that prove Alex is the best dressed and most stylish female housemate of BBNaija 2018