The Police Service Commission, PSC, has reacted to rumour that candidates participating in ongoing recruitment into the force wrote examination in Arabic. Outgoing PSC Chairman, Mike Okiro insisted that the assessment was only based on aptitude and language test under the heading, “English Language test for 45 minutes”.
He explained, in a statement, that JAMB customized platform contained skeletons of other 22 subjects offered by the board.
The statement, which was signed by Okiro, read, “The instructions were that candidates should answer the questions in that section alone.
“On completion of the 45 minutes test, any candidates who rolled down would come across subjects listed in alphabetical order of the 23 subjects with the first 3 being Agriculture, Arabic and Arts.”
He dismissed as false the claim that “180 questions (instead of 60) were to be answered in English, Agriculture, Arabic and Arts in 45 minutes!!!
“The only Nexus among the three is letter ‘A’. The Nigeria Police Force does not require Agriculture, Arabic or Arts.
“No candidate was ever required to answer questions or assessed on any of the three subjects as shown by the results already released,” the PSC boss asserted.
- 15 shocking photos Kim Kardashian wants the world to forget – She will do anything to take down her s*xtape
- 10 reasons why people are already worried about Meghan Markle’s future – The Queen doesn’t like her so well and we’ve got proof (With Pics)
- LADIES: If your boyfriend answers yes to these 10 questions, know he will marry you!
- 10 before and after photos that prove marriage has changed Mercy Johnson – #5 will make you love her more
- 12 photos that prove Alex is the best dressed and most stylish female housemate of BBNaija 2018