A Muslim Nigerian man took to Facebook to shower praises on his three wives for the difference they’ve made in his life. He called each of them by name in the open letter of gratitude and said they’ve all taught him big lessons and made him an inspirational warrior in all aspects of life. Sharing a photo of them all, he wrote:
JOIN ME IN PRAYER TO THANK MY GOD FEARING WIVES.
Emotionally, i take this day as an opportunity to thank all my 3 wives who have made a difference in my life. Though is not easy to be a real man. But Staying with you taught me big lessons, you made Kabiru Ishaq Sa’id an inspirational warrior in different aspects of life.
It is never too late to thank a Person. You may just make their day and give them a reason to thank you too.
THANK YOU SADIYA (Original 1)
THANK YOU UMMI (Special 1)
THANK YOU HADIZA (Authentic 1)
I really love you with all my heart. And please forgive me for what i have done to you wrongly.
MAY ALMIGHTY ALLAH bless you all, bless your Children and bless your Parents.
- People’s reaction after Victor Moses’ dribble brought Harry Kane to the ground (Video & Pics)
- 12 celebrities you forgot had passed away – #3 died at his peak (With Photos)
- The top 10 fastest celebrity divorces of all time – Number 1 lasted for just 6hours! Yes 6hours (With Pics)
- 16 Signs you may have HIV without knowing – if you notice #6, #12 or #14, please visit your doctor
- Meet Nollywood actress Mercy Johnson’s brothers and sisters – Childhood, parents, family history, twin sister rumour and much more (With Pics)