The current Nigeria’s rainy season is more hot and humid than usual. This increased heat and humid would make insects and pests more prevalent as they want to feast and breed.
They would also attempt to access your home.
It is your responsibility to ensure your home does not get infested.
You could use simple home remedies that are readily available in your kitchen, such as cloves, borax, anise seeds, lemon, to get rid of pests such as rats and moles from your home.
You could also use these home remedies, such as garlic, ginger, and turmeric, to alleviate a number of common ailments such as skin rashes, nervous weakness, and headaches.
So take the time, this rainy season, to try out one of the numerous home remedies available to you.
- 15 surprisingly strict rules The Royals have to follow when they travel – The Queen doesn’t even have a passport & she can go anywhere in the world (With Pics)
- 10 shocking things Meghan Markle had to give up after marrying Prince Harry – She can never be an Actress again (Photos)
- See photos of the French Pornstar rumoured to be Drake’s babymama
- Checkout the most stylish Nigerian rich kids – Tobi sure knows how to spend his father’s money (PHOTOS)
- 10 Nigerian male celebrities that love to show off their kids On Social Media – We all know Davido is a family man (Photos)