We reported earlier about how Toyin Abraham called out fellow Actress, Mercy Aigbe for being an hypocrite, saying she broke her home.
However, it was all public stunt as Toyin Abraham just posted on her Instagram page. She said people like bad news, that since she released her movie ‘The Ghost And The Tout’ it did not go viral but within few minutes of calling out Mercy Aigbe it went viral and lots of people have been messaging her.
She posted :
THE GHOST AND THE TOUT IS SELLING OUT BUT DIDN’T GO VIRAL…I NOW DECIDED TO INSULT MY SIS @realmercyaigbe BUT WENT VIRAL..
MY QUESTION IS DO WE LIKE OR LOVE BAD NEWS OR GOOD NEWS???
NB:THE Dms I HAVE IS UNCOUNTABLE..
NIGERIANS WE NEED TO CELEBRATE OUR SUCCESS MORE..
- 15 surprisingly strict rules The Royals have to follow when they travel – The Queen doesn’t even have a passport & she can go anywhere in the world (With Pics)
- 10 shocking things Meghan Markle had to give up after marrying Prince Harry – She can never be an Actress again (Photos)
- See photos of the French Pornstar rumoured to be Drake’s babymama
- Checkout the most stylish Nigerian rich kids – Tobi sure knows how to spend his father’s money (PHOTOS)
- 10 Nigerian male celebrities that love to show off their kids On Social Media – We all know Davido is a family man (Photos)