An imposing installation for the off-roader’s strong genes was raised during the launch of the new Mercedes-Benz G-Class. Mercedes has now revealed how it encased its original 1979 280 G-Wagon in 45 tons of amber colored resin. The whole process took about 90 days and 8892 man hours to complete.
Daimler chairman while holding a piece of real amber with a prehistoric insect caught in it said Jurassic Park-style, “This is how nature preserves DNA,” then pointed to the encased 1979 G-Wagon “And this is how we are doing it”.
- 15 surprisingly strict rules The Royals have to follow when they travel – The Queen doesn’t even have a passport & she can go anywhere in the world (With Pics)
- 10 shocking things Meghan Markle had to give up after marrying Prince Harry – She can never be an Actress again (Photos)
- See photos of the French Pornstar rumoured to be Drake’s babymama
- Checkout the most stylish Nigerian rich kids – Tobi sure knows how to spend his father’s money (PHOTOS)
- 10 Nigerian male celebrities that love to show off their kids On Social Media – We all know Davido is a family man (Photos)