Smooth Skin: Be it male or female, no one likes rough, patchy or tired-looking skin. Plus, problems like acne, blemishes, wrinkles, and enlarged pores also tend to mar your beauty. Although there are numerous skin care products on the market that promise to give you smooth and flawless skin, they can be expensive and some even have harsh ingredients that can damage your skin. Luckily, your skin can become smooth and clear with the help of some readily available natural ingredients. Here are the top 10 ways to get smooth skin:
- Ladies, If you want your man to love you for life, always tell him these 13 things
- 15 shocking photos Kim Kardashian wants the world to forget – She will do anything to take down her s*xtape
- How to identify lesbians in Nigeria – Number 9 shows it all!
One of the most important things you can do for smooth and glowing skin is drink plenty of water. Your aim should be to drink 8 to 10 glasses of water a day. Water helps the body flush out toxins and waste. However, avoid sugary drinks, alcohol and carbonated drinks.
Also try to eat fruits and vegetables that are high in water content. Washing your face at least twice a day with water will also help improve your skin’s health and appearance.
2. Lemon Juice
Lemon juice can be used to cleanse your skin, lighten spots and scars, as well as soften and smooth it.
This citrus-rich fruit contains cleansing enzymes that remove dead skin cells, leaving your skin smoother and fresher. With its excellent astringent properties, lemon is a great natural cleanser for people who have oily skin.
- To lighten dark spots and acne marks, you can use fresh squeezed lemon juice and apply it to your entire face and neck. Leave it on for 10 minutes and then rinse it off with lukewarm water. You can do this daily or several times a week.
- For soft, smooth skin, mix lemon juice from half a lemon and one egg white. Apply it to your face. Leave it on for 10 minutes and then rinse with warm water. Repeat once or twice a week.
Fresh tomato is an excellent natural skin toner. It can also help treat pimples and blemishes.
- To make your skin soft and smooth, puree some fresh tomatoes in a blender or grinder. Apply the tomato paste to your face. Leave it on for 10 minutes and then wash it off with water. Daily use can help shrink enlarged pores and give you smoother, glowing skin.
- You can also use tomato paste to heal pimples. Apply it to the affected area and leave it on for an hour, then rinse it off.