Controversial British media personality, Piers Morgan insulted a Nigerian in Nigerian pidgin English as they argued about the match between Nigeria and Argentina. During the World Cup game, Piers didn’t agree with the VAR when the machine gave Nigeria a penalty kick after Leon Balogun was fouled. Pierce said the VAR had failed and there was no way that was a penalty because it was the Nigerian player who leaned in and dived.
Piers tweeted: “VAR fails again. No way was that a penalty.. leaned in & dived.”
But a Nigerian felt he was being biased and called him out.
Emmanuel Babalola tweeted back at Piers: “If it is England or Argentina ?? the VAR is correct right? But now it’s Nigeria ?? the VAR has failed. You are such a racist!”
And Piers immediately went ghetto on him, writing: “Emmanuel, you dey craze.”
- 15 shocking photos Kim Kardashian wants the world to forget – She will do anything to take down her s*xtape
- 10 reasons why people are already worried about Meghan Markle’s future – The Queen doesn’t like her so well and we’ve got proof (With Pics)
- LADIES: If your boyfriend answers yes to these 10 questions, know he will marry you!
- 10 before and after photos that prove marriage has changed Mercy Johnson – #5 will make you love her more
- 12 photos that prove Alex is the best dressed and most stylish female housemate of BBNaija 2018