Since Nigerian superstar singer, Davido, gifted his girlfriend, Chioma, a N45 million Porsche car during her birthday, tongues haven’t stopped wagging. There have been heavy criticisms after it was revealed that the singer had been dating the chef for over five years, meaning that he had two children while he was with her.
Subsequently, the fresh publicity yielded a multi-million naira endorsement deal for the chef, with the singer’s song, ‘Assurance‘ topping charts.
In light of the news, people have been reacting to it and of course, celebrities were not left out – a lot of them praised the singer for being such a hopeless romantic.
When Toyin Abraham was asked how she felt over Davido’s N45m gesture towards his chef girlfriend, she had this to say:
Their love is a sweet love, but they’re just growing up, they’re still kids, so it’s fine… But I love love, I’m a sucker for love, I’m a lover… I love love so much.
Watch her talk below:
- 12 photos that prove Alex is the best dressed and most stylish female housemate of BBNaija 2018
- LADIES: If you do these 9 things, No man can ever play you!
- The heartwarming story of Paul Okoye and his wife – How they met, age difference, their children and much more (PHOTOS)
- “I dated her for 8 yrs, never had sex with her, took care of her, after her MSc, she dumped me” – Man shares story
- 4 reasons why Davido and Chioma shouldn’t be your ‘Relationship Goals’