In a statement released on the commission’s Facebook page, the 12 were said to be internet fraudsters arrested following a tip-off.
Some of the suspects reportedly abandoned their cars in a bid to escape, while others resisted arrest.
The EFCC said 10 cars have been recovered and the suspects will be charged to court after investigations have been concluded.
- 12 photos that prove Alex is the best dressed and most stylish female housemate of BBNaija 2018
- LADIES: If you do these 9 things, No man can ever play you!
- The heartwarming story of Paul Okoye and his wife – How they met, age difference, their children and much more (PHOTOS)
- “I dated her for 8 yrs, never had sex with her, took care of her, after her MSc, she dumped me” – Man shares story
- 4 reasons why Davido and Chioma shouldn’t be your ‘Relationship Goals’