Popular Nigerian singer, Timaya has some words of advise for folks who hell bent on living a fake life just to ‘keep up with the Jones’s’
‘Wear the clothes you can afford. Eat the food you can afford. Drink the alcohol you can afford. Live where you can afford. Buy the car you can afford. Have the wedding you can afford.Don’t go broke and in debt and impress people. Live within your means.’
On social media, random users and celebrities like KCEE, Oge Okoye, Skiibii and very recently, Kizz Daniel have come under fire for different cases that relates to exaggeration, and in some cases, attempt at deceiving the general public, perhaps to boost their reputation or earn them some good will. However, Timaya, via his post, is saying such lifestyle should stop.
- 15 Reasons why Meghan Markle will never last as a Royal – She might turn out to be another Princess Diana (With Pics)
- LADIES: If you do these 9 things, No man can ever play you!
- The heartwarming story of Paul Okoye and his wife – How they met, age difference, their children and much more (PHOTOS)
- 15 Royal benefits Meghan Markle will enjoy after marrying Prince Harry – Her wardrobe allowance alone is worth MILLIONS (With Pics)
- 15 photos that prove Cee-C is the most attractive and most stylish female housemate of BBNaija 2018