Check out singer, Timaya impressive fleet of expensive cars that is bound to make you green with envy. Born Enitimi Alfred Odom, the ‘Plantain boy’ singer has sure come a long way in the Nigerian music industry.
Timaya, like many of his pairs has got no chills when it comes to acquiring expensive cars. Indeed, when he relocated from Port Harcourt to Lagos he probably never knew he would hit it this big.
Today, the “Egberi Papa 1 Of Bayelsa” is living the champagne lifestyle. Clearly, the game has been good to the multiple award-winning “Dem Mama” crooner. He has amassed for himself a considerable amount of fame and fortune.
The evidence are there for all to see: mansions, foreign travels, international collabos, awards – and of course, a fleet of choice automobiles.
Some cars that the award-winning musicians has acquired over the years include:
-Silver colored Bentley – said to be worth about N72million;
-2 Range Rovers – both estimated to cost about N17million – N19million;
-Mercedes Benz G55 AMG – estimated to cost about 55 million Naira;
-Lexus – conservatively estimated to cost about N13million;
-Mercedes Benz Gle – estimated to cost about N20million.
Surely, Timaya is enjoying the good life.
See more photos below;
- 12 photos that prove Alex is the best dressed and most stylish female housemate of BBNaija 2018
- LADIES: If you do these 9 things, No man can ever play you!
- The heartwarming story of Paul Okoye and his wife – How they met, age difference, their children and much more (PHOTOS)
- “I dated her for 8 yrs, never had sex with her, took care of her, after her MSc, she dumped me” – Man shares story
- 4 reasons why Davido and Chioma shouldn’t be your ‘Relationship Goals’