Eniola Badmus has called out her colleague Toyin abraham for stylishly stealing her movie title Ghetto Bred! The actress took to her Instagram page earlier today to rant about her effort, hard work and creativity being stolen and taken for granted.
Although the actress made no mention of any particular film producer, she emphasized that there can only be one Ghetto Bred produced by Eniola Badmus.
A closer look at the matter has reminded us that actress Toyin Abraham is set to release one of her movies (The Ghost and The Tour) into the cinema,the sensitization has started and in the trailer, a part referred to Toyin as ‘Pure Ghetto Bred”
Apparently, this is the bone of contention for Eniola who thinks the title was stolen sugarcoated.
Toyin Abraham’s fans are however not taking this allegation and ‘insult’ lightly…they have attacked Eniola in their large numbers!
CLICK HERE to follow our Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- A-List Nigerian celebrities who married richer men – #5, #2 and #1 are regretting now (With Photos)
- 5 Nigerian celebrities who secretly got married – #3 was even pregnant and no one knew (With Pics)
- 28 photos that prove Dubai is the craziest city in the World – These guys spend money like it’s nothing (With Pics)
- 7 Nigerian female celebrities who got married to men they snatched from other women – You’ll be surprised to see this! (With Pictures)
- Nigerian celebrity mums and their beautiful daughters – #5 is a damsel (With Photos)
- 10 celebrities who ruined their lives with plastic surgery – #9 wanted to look like a barbie but… (With Pics)
- 4 Nigerian celebrity weddings of 2017 we won’t be forgetting in a hurry – No one believed #4 will get married (Photos)