A female corper who was killed after a train rammed into her has been buried at her hometown in Rivers state. Nneka Odili, the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) member who died last Thursday, as a result of injuries sustained after a train hit her at Ikeja, Lagos has been laid to rest.
According to eyewitnesses, the deceased wore headphones thereby did not hear the train’s horn while trying to walk across the rail track. She was immediately rushed to a nearby hospital where she later died.
“Nneka Odili goes home this afternoon at Ndoni in Rivers State. May her soul rest in peace. The stories about her death were all false. The NYSC Lagos office has released the correct story that lead to her death. She has no sophisticated phone in life and was not using sophisticated phone as reported by some news paper. Please let us always try to get our news correctly before going to the public.” he wrote.
CLICK HERE to follow our Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- 18 shocking photos of celebs before and after drugs
- See the first ever Big Brother Naija that was held in 2006 – Most of the housemates are popular and wealthy now (With Photos)
- Proofs that show Davido bought all his hit songs and see the celebs he paid for them (With Photos)
- Top 10 richest and most powerful families in the whole of Africa; their net-worth, what they do & more – #1 & #6 are Nigerians (With Pics)
- 10 times Kim Kardashian forgot to look in the mirror before leaving the house – She should be sued for how she dresses (With Pics)
- REVEALED: What you didn’t know about Uganda’s former President, Idi Amin – Many think he’s Nigerian (With Pics)
- 10 world’s richest people of all time – Bill Gates is not even on the list & #7 and #1 are Africans (With Pics)