Recently evicted Big Brother Naija 2018 housemate, Leo has spoken since his eviction from the realty television game show. Leo and his strategic partner Ifu Ennada were kicked out of the show after they both got the lowest votes among the strategic pair; Tolex, Mito, and Ceelo who were all up for possible eviction. The pair spent five weeks in the show, being the fourth pair to go.
Asked while he was not smiling as he walked out speaking with Ebuka immediately after their eviction, Leo, said, “I feel bad seeing Alex crying.
“l made it clear I had a girlfriend to other housemates and never wanted to do anything because of my relationship outside.
“It’s true that she has developed feeling for me. But I still want to access my relationship outside, weigh things and see what happens.”
CLICK HERE to follow our Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- 18 shocking photos of celebs before and after drugs
- See the first ever Big Brother Naija that was held in 2006 – Most of the housemates are popular and wealthy now (With Photos)
- Proofs that show Davido bought all his hit songs and see the celebs he paid for them (With Photos)
- Top 10 richest and most powerful families in the whole of Africa; their net-worth, what they do & more – #1 & #6 are Nigerians (With Pics)
- 10 times Kim Kardashian forgot to look in the mirror before leaving the house – She should be sued for how she dresses (With Pics)
- REVEALED: What you didn’t know about Uganda’s former President, Idi Amin – Many think he’s Nigerian (With Pics)
- 10 world’s richest people of all time – Bill Gates is not even on the list & #7 and #1 are Africans (With Pics)