My fiancee and I have been in a relationship for 5 years now. I met her since she was in secondary school. We both love each other and she is very nice, loving and supportive too. We have talked and started planning on settling down and that should before the end of the year but I am beginning to have a second thought.
The problem is not my fiancee but her mom. The woman is very nice and welcoming but lately, she did something that I am not comfortable with. Last week she sent me a text asking for financial assistance. That her daughter (my fiancee) is yet to pay her house rent at school and that my fiancee younger brother is yet to pay his registration fee. And so she had asked me to loan her some amount before the end of the month when she will remit it. That she considered me a son and that’s why she confided in me. I later sent her SMS that I don’t have anything.
I was like why would she asked me for loan when her daughter never asked for one naira in our Five years of relationship? So my fear is, should I marry her daughter, wont she trouble me with further demands? Please is there anyway around this? Please what do I do?
CLICK HERE to follow our Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- If you notice any of these signs, all he wants to do is sleep with you and dump you
- 7 celebrities Davido helped to become rich & famous – Most of you thought Olamide helped Lil Kesh (With Pics)
- 15 Instagram accounts that prove the world is doomed (With Pictures)
- See inside “King of Money” Victor Okafor Ezego’s mansion, palace, property and graveyard (Photos and Video)
- “I dated her for 8 yrs, never had sex with her, took care of her, after her MSc, she dumped me” – Man shares story
- 9 things you need to do in your 20s that will make you a millionaire before 30 – #4 and #8 is a must
- 10 hidden details about the wedding dress Queen Elizabeth wore in 1947 – It still remains one of the most expensive wedding gowns after 70years (Photos)