Michael Jackson’s daughter: Now that Paris Jackson is all grown up, we certainly see more of her. She’s making her mark in the fashion world which isn’t surprising since her father has a certain level of swag as well. Many celebrities were making the crowds go wild at the Met Gala in 2017 and Paris Jackson was making some waves of her own. She had no problem showing off her 50 tattoos when she wore a Calvin Klein dress at the event. It’s hard to believe that there are that many tattoos on that little body, but there is. She had matching black heels, black nail polish and a nose ring. It was around the same time that she was proclaimed the new “It Girl” by Vanity Fair. The girl definitely has some striking looks with those big blue eyes that pop out against her platinum blonde hair.
Vanity Fair had her in their May 2017 issue and she wore a white robe and she was covered in diamonds. Many people on set as well as the readers got a Marilyn Monroe vibe from Paris Jackson and it’s not surprising why. She’s definitely paving her own way in Hollywood these days, she recently signed with IMG Models, not to mention she got a role on the TV series Star. She’s an old soul that is trying to make her own mark in the industry after her father’s passing. One thing is for sure, she knows fashion and she seems to be rocking that just fine.
CLICK HERE to follow our Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- If you notice any of these signs, all he wants to do is sleep with you and dump you
- 7 celebrities Davido helped to become rich & famous – Most of you thought Olamide helped Lil Kesh (With Pics)
- 15 Instagram accounts that prove the world is doomed (With Pictures)
- See inside “King of Money” Victor Okafor Ezego’s mansion, palace, property and graveyard (Photos and Video)
- “I dated her for 8 yrs, never had sex with her, took care of her, after her MSc, she dumped me” – Man shares story
- 9 things you need to do in your 20s that will make you a millionaire before 30 – #4 and #8 is a must
- 10 hidden details about the wedding dress Queen Elizabeth wore in 1947 – It still remains one of the most expensive wedding gowns after 70years (Photos)