“Allow me to crush on myself Dem talk say: salt no dey praise himself for soup but biko allow me praise my woman crush!! Olufunke Akindele Bello born August 24th 1977 to Rev and Mrs. Akindele, hails from Lagos state(Ikorodu) She’s an actress, content producer and CEO (scene one productions ltd) Funke, I celebrate you today and always for your hard work and consistency.
The Lord will continue to bless you, Grant you long life and good health. You will forever be on top and never beneath. You will always wine, dine and transact with kings and queens. Ayo e o ni dibaje. Every unfriendly friend surrounding you will be unseated in Jesus name. God bless all Funke Akindele Bello’s FANS for their love, prayers and support. Love you all.
NOTE: always love and celebrate yourself no one will do it better than you,” she wrote.
She came to limelight after featuring in popular United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA) sponsored sitcom; I Need to Know, which ran from 1998 to 2002. In 2009 she won the Africa Movie Academy Award for Best Actress in a Leading Role. Funke Akindele also plays the lead character in the hit TV show Jenifa’s Diary, alongside Fisayo Ajisola, Falz, Juliana Olayode, Lolo and more. The show is a spin-off from the movie titled Jenifa.
CLICK HERE to follow our Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- A tragic story of a family that had three massive lions as pets – Don’t open if you’re too emotional (With Real Pictures)
- The 13 most feared criminals in the world right now – #3 is Nigerian and this will make you shiver (With Pictures)
- 12 celebrities you forgot had passed away – #3 died at his peak (With Photos)
- 11 Nigerian Child Stars of the 1990s’ and 2000s’ you won’t recognise today – #7 is a cheerful giver & #5 recently married (With Photos)
- 12 of the oldest spinsters in Nollywood reveal why they haven’t married, GENEVIEVE’s reason is quite funny
- 8 Nigerian celebrities who gave birth at a young age – #7 was 14yrs when she had her 1st child (Full pics of their kids)
- 12 Rich celebs who don’t help their poor siblings (With Pictures)