Nollywood actress, Yewande Adekoya Abiodun is so happy today as she celebrates her husband and producer, Ishola Abiodun, as they are both celebrating their fifth wedding anniversary today. The actress took to her Instagram page to gush about her husband and how she has enjoyed the past five years with him and how she is hoping for more.Yewande wrote:
“Thomas Orowatope, ojuopelo. As much as we love to keep our private life private, we can not but testify to the Grace and mercy of the Lord over our household. We have being in this love relationship for 10yrs and we would clock 5 years in marriage tomorrow. Father, we give you all the Glory. You gave us the grace to see this day. It is not by our power but by your Grace Lord. We thank you for the blessings you have showered upon us . We thank you for the bond we share and for the happiness we have known together; We thank you for the sorrows we have faced together; for all the experiences of sunshine and of shadow through which we have come, up to today.
We ask for forgiveness for any failure on our part; for any times when we became difficult to live with; for any lack of sympathy and understanding; for anything which spoiled even for a moment the perfect relationship which marriage should be. Grant us the Grace to continue to walk the way of life together and continue to keep us on the path of truth and love. IJMN AMEN happy wedding anniversary in advance to us my love. Happy Valentine’s Day in advance to you my beautiful people.
“ I find peace in your arms. Its been 5 years since we made our love legal. Ayo wa ko ni dibaje lagbara olorun. Amin. Thank you so much for all the love and care. I have fallen more and more in love with you with each year that passes. Thank you for another year of love, patience, friendship, and respect. I appreciate the maturity of our relationship. You have worked really hard at being the best husband and father to us. Yes, we have being through hell and back but I thank Almighty God for our lives today. I love you so much Ishola mi, Oko mi, Egbon mi, Baba mi, paddy mi, May God continue to bless you and may this year be your best year so far. Amen. Happy 5th wedding anniversary to us honey! And happy Valentine’s Day to you my beautiful people ”
See post below:
CLICK HERE to follow our Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- If you notice any of these signs, all he wants to do is sleep with you and dump you
- 7 celebrities Davido helped to become rich & famous – Most of you thought Olamide helped Lil Kesh (With Pics)
- 15 Instagram accounts that prove the world is doomed (With Pictures)
- See inside “King of Money” Victor Okafor Ezego’s mansion, palace, property and graveyard (Photos and Video)
- “I dated her for 8 yrs, never had sex with her, took care of her, after her MSc, she dumped me” – Man shares story
- 9 things you need to do in your 20s that will make you a millionaire before 30 – #4 and #8 is a must
- 10 hidden details about the wedding dress Queen Elizabeth wore in 1947 – It still remains one of the most expensive wedding gowns after 70years (Photos)