Veteran Nollywood actress and mother of two, Opeyemi Aiyeola was off the screen immediately she married Olayiwola Abdulwakil Owolomonse in 2007. Now the husband has given her the permission to act in Nollywood movies again. The delectable actress left everything behind in Nigeria, which also include a thriving acting career and relocated to the United Kingdom.
But it now looks as if the husband has had a change of mind as Opeyemi Aiyeola just took to Instagram to express her joy and appreciation to hr husband for giving her the permission to go back to hat she has always loved:
“Dear @olasexcy,I am unable to find the right words to express how much i appreciate you and our glorious champs S “n” D. Opeyemi u are indeed blessed amongst women . Taking a sabbatical from my career was my only way of laying the best foundation and building an unsinkable home.
Ose Jehovah for this uncommon wisdom. Thank you so much my , World’s best daddy for this rare support, encouragement n opportunity to reignite the acting fire burning deep inside of me. Of a truth u are my God’s sent, my angel , best crown. I love and appreciate you Olayiwola Abdulwakil Babatunde temi nikan . Now, to all my fans home and abroad asking where is Opeyemi Aiyeola, am i actually coming back?
Yes, am fully back bigger and better with the help and support of my humble gloriously blessed OWOs squad. congrats, the queen is BACK . Oya e bami dupe! E bami yo!” (sic)
We know Opeyemi Aiyeola’s fans cannot wait to see her back on the screens. Congratulation madam
CLICK HERE to follow our Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- Untold story of Nigeria’s King of Money, Victor Okafor, EzeEgo 1 of Ihiala – How he died, His kids, mansions & more (Photos)
- The heartwarming story of Paul Okoye and his wife – How they met, age difference, their children and much more (PHOTOS)
- Photos of Nigerian celebrity bedrooms that will completely leave you speechless (With Photos)
- History of Aso Rock Presidential Villa & mind blowing photos you’ve never seen before
- Meet Nollywood actress Mercy Johnson’s brothers and sisters – Childhood, parents, family history, twin sister rumour and much more (With Pics)
- Real facts about Rita Dominic you never knew – #4 and #8 will knock you out (With Photos)
- 10 Nigerian actors who you never knew are lecturers in universities (With Pictures)