Davido’s father is considered by many people to be one of the most affluent men in the whole Africa. He sponsors church constructions, purchases luxury cars and even owns a jet! Let’s find out who is Davido father and how much money and how many luxurious cars he has. Is it true that he has a costly jet? Read on and find out! Davido sometimes calls himself Omo Baba Olowo (OBO) – the son of a rich man. His Dad, Dr. Deji Adeleke (Adedeji Adeleke) is a 60-year old Yoruba guy from Osun state Nigeria.
- Check out Nollywood actress, Adesua Etomi’s childhood, family, net worth & many more – You wont’t believe she was born with a silver spoon (With Pics)
- Regina Daniels net worth – See how much she made last year and how much she earns per movie (PICS)
- The Big Brother shower hour everybody has been looking for (Full Video)
- Check out photos of the most dreaded cultist, Don Waney’s ginormous mansion – Human skulls, Weapons, Cannabis and more found inside
1. Dr. Deji Adeleke brief biography
He is an ingenious business man and a generous investor. His wife (Davido’s mother) died in 2013.
Davido father and mother created a strong family and gave birth to two successful children, Sharon and David Adeleke who is popularly known as “Davido”, Omo Baba Olowo.
Sharon and David Adeleke aka “Davido”. Dr. Deji Adeleke’s elder brother used to be the Governor of Osun State, Isiaka Adeleke.
Davido’s dad is also a partner and co-founder of the Adeleke University in Ede, Osun state and the CEO of Pacific Holdings Limited. He’s also known as a devoted Christian and a charity man.
His strict discipline ensured that Davido stayed in school and worked hard there to get his degree after he became famous.