Social media rumor went viral few days ago about a possible crash of Mercy Johnson’s marriage, right after the actress deleted almost all her pictures on Instagram; an indication which spurred rumors that there was trouble in the actresses home.
But Mercy Johnson speaking exclusively with NET dispelled the rumors and described them as evil rumors from bloggers.
“I usually delete all the pictures on my page from time to time and this time around, I didn’t just delete my husband’s pictures, I deleted photos of me and my children. In fact, my husband is in shock at the drama emanating from social media.”
“We had a photo shoot and of course you know the new year swag na, so I said to delete the old pictures I had which is what I do normally, na im e backfire oooo.”
While assuring her fans to stop fretting as her marriage is still intact, she continued
“I will still celebrate 10 years with my sexy Odi by God’s grace and I appreciate all my fans for expressing their concern over the issue. God bless you all” She said.
CLICK HERE to follow our Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- 9 things you need to do in your 20s that will make you a millionaire before 30 – #4 and #8 is a must
- 12 celebrities you forgot had passed away – #3 died at his peak (With Photos)
- Photos of Nigerian celebrity bedrooms that will completely leave you speechless (With Photos)
- 10 Nigerian celebrity marriages that will never get a divorce – #2 met his wife “untouched” (With Pics)
- See the 3 new child actresses who have taken over Nollywood (Photos and Videos)
- 9 super successful Nigerian celebrities who got richer from their side businesses – You won’t believe #4 is the owner of a popular company (With Pics)
- Guys: 15 things she wants you to tell her while making love..