Lagos State Police Command in its quest to ensure sound policing in the state, on Tuesday said it has dismissed nine policemen found culpable of various offences and demoted 25 others for offences bordering on gross insubordination, incivility and drunkenness, among others.
According to a statement by the state Police Public Relations Officer, SP Chike Oti, 60 rank and files also faced disciplinary action for misconduct. The statement read;
“In keeping with the promise he made to the good people of Lagos State on assumption of office that there will be no room for corrupt and indisciplined police officers under his watch, the Lagos State Police Command hereby releases to the general public the breakdown in figures, of police personnel punished for various disciplinary offences between the months of September and December 2017 as follows:
“Nine officers were dismissed for offences ranging from discreditable conduct, corrupt practices, disobedience to lawful order and falsehood.
CLICK HERE to follow our Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- Yahoo plus, handkerchief ritual sex: Many Nigerian female students are walking dead
- My wife still sends pictures to her ex boyfriend, I am heartbroken; I want a divorce
- Real facts about Rita Dominic you never knew – #4 and #8 will knock you out (With Photos)
- See how Davido and his first baby mama, Sophia Momodu spent cross over night together (Photos)
- WARNING!! Check out 10 types of women a man should never consider marrying – RUN if she displays #3 & #5 [With Facts]
- Big Brother Naija three #BBNaija set to kickoff of January 28 – See the new name for this year’s edition
- Drama: Tailor gives out a bride’s wedding dress to Mercy Aigbe for her 40th birthday photoshoot – Read WhatsApp chat