Things every lady should stop: Your 20s is supposed to be your time for self discovery- a time to do better, get better and achieve some goals. However, if you are still living in the past and believing yourself to be a teenager, it would shock you when you finally realize that you have knocked on 30 and you still hnothing in particular to show for it. Below are some things young ladies in their 20s should stop doing.
- How I caught my cheating fiancee during the Christmas holiday – Guys, you will fear women when you read this
- A tragic story of a family that had three massive lions as pets – Don’t open if you’re too emotional (With Real Pictures)
- Meet Banky W’s family: His parents, siblings, what they do for living, love life, wealth more (With Photos)
- 9 super successful Nigerian celebs who got richer from their side businesses – You won’t believe #4 is the owner of….(With Pics)
1. Pleasing people you do not like
Your 20s are busy, and crucial in a lot of ways to the success of the rest of your life, so time is limited. It’s precious, and you no longer have it to waste on people who aren’t your true friends. Being polite and civil is a must, but you no longer have to please those who aren’t your friends.
Don’t worry about sending a birthday message to someone you went to secondary school with if she hasn’t spoken to you for many months. Forget attending that hang out with those old work colleagues if you never liked them from the start. Quit the pretense.
It’s nice if somebody invites you to their wedding or party, but if you aren’t friends with them anymore, or do not want to keep in touch, don’t go. Make time for your friends, the people you care about and the people who are there for you, and release the others.