Hibiscus tea popularly known in Nigeria as Zobo is not only a herbal tea, it is also served as cocktail drink. This is made by steeping parts of the hibiscus plant in boiling water. Research has uncovered a range of health benefits linked to Zobo such as, it may lower blood pressure, fight bacteria and even aid weight loss. Here are a few other revealing benefits;
- 15 things you should never say to a woman – #3 and #1 can make her run away from you
- Tonto Dikeh and Churchill back together as bond and love grow stronger
- Nigerian celebrities who don’t know how to dress at all – #2 is hopeless – (With Photos)
- 10 Nigerian celebrities with the most expensive houses- #10 cost close to a billion Naira (photos)
1. It is full of antioxidants
It is well known that antioxidants are molecules that help fight compounds called free radicals, which cause damage to your cells. Hibiscus tea is rich in powerful antioxidants and may help prevent damage and disease.