Apps that drain your battery
It can be very annoying when your iPhone battery drains quickly, and you don’t know the cause. Your device is actually tracking which apps are the most taxing, but you might not know where to find this information. Open the Settings app and tap Battery. Scroll down and you’ll find Battery Usage data, which you can view for the last 24 hours or the last seven days. This is a great way to figure out which apps to avoid when the battery does not run out quickly.
Your step count
Most of the records in the iPhone’s Health apps which require some kind of input from the user, but not so with its pedometer functionality. The app tracks your step count since you got your phone. Obviously, it’s much more accurate if you keep your device in your pocket, but even if it’s typically in your bag, you’ll be able to gauge when you were more and less active.
CLICK HERE to follow our Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- Yahoo plus, handkerchief ritual sex: Many Nigerian female students are walking dead
- My wife still sends pictures to her ex boyfriend, I am heartbroken; I want a divorce
- Real facts about Rita Dominic you never knew – #4 and #8 will knock you out (With Photos)
- See how Davido and his first baby mama, Sophia Momodu spent cross over night together (Photos)
- WARNING!! Check out 10 types of women a man should never consider marrying – RUN if she displays #3 & #5 [With Facts]
- Big Brother Naija three #BBNaija set to kickoff of January 28 – See the new name for this year’s edition
- Drama: Tailor gives out a bride’s wedding dress to Mercy Aigbe for her 40th birthday photoshoot – Read WhatsApp chat