During today’s service at the International Headquarters, the General Overseer of Mountain of Fire and Ministries, Dr. DK Olukoya, said “Tithing is not compulsory”, as it’s purely a personal relationship between the giver and God.
“There is nowhere in the Bible where it is written that tithing and giving offering is compulsory. But if you want to trust God with your finances you should even strive to do more than the tithe.”
He also said real Christians see everything they own as God’s and those with faith have gone beyond giving 10%…..By doing so you God may bless you even more and this way you are sowing seed for future prosperity.
CLICK HERE to follow our Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- Top 10 cult groups in Nigerian Universities, their Motto and Symbols – #1 and #2 are are the deadliest
- Nigerian celebs who gave birth when they were young – See their children (With Photos)
- If you see these 13 symptoms, do an HIV test immediately
- 7 English words Nigerians use everyday which don’t exist in the dictionary
- 6 easy ways to get taller even after the age of 18 – Dont give up just yet!!
- 7 female celebs who can’t give birth (With Photos)
- ‘Why I married Kanu Nwankwo when I was only 18 years’ – Amara Nwankwo