Despite her seemingly controversial nature as a screen diva, sultry actress Mosun Filani recently got married to her longtime lover, Kayode Oduoye, a Lagos-based businessman and chairman of Shalom Kay Group of Companies.
Mosun and Kayode have been an item for some time now,both attending events and social engagements together. Their wedding ceremony described as a quiet one, came up at Mosun’s family house in Ibadan, Oyo State on Sunday, February 19,2012.
It’s just the introduction and the engagement ceremony.
Findings revealed that Kayode Oduoye, who is a son of former AIG Oduoye has been married before now and it’s a fact which is a public knowledge.
The businessman decided to take the delectable actress as wife as she is said to be pregnant. The talented thespian, Mosun has been linked romantically to top filmmakers, Muyiwa Ademola and Odunlade Adekola respectively.
Continue to see photos from their courtesy – NigerianFilms
CLICK HERE to follow our Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- “The photographer na wash” – Nigerians blast couple because of their pre-wedding pics
- #BBNaija: “My closeness with Efe was real, I don’t mind dating him” – Marvis
- 8 reasons to be okay with being hated by people – #6 will make you a grater person
- 20 most expensive houses in the world and their prices, owners. This list will blow your mind
- The 6 most humble Nigerian celebrities – #3 is a shy billionaire! (With Pictures)
- 10 Nigerian celebrity marriages that will never get a divorce – #2 met his wife “untouched” (With Pics)
- 10 Nigerian celebrities with the most expensive houses- #10 cost close to a billion Naira (photos)