We are almost ending 2017 and already the lists are being released. What lists, you ask? You know…the ones that rate people for the amount of social influence they have. It’s pretty funny to not appear on some lists and be at the top of others. Ultimately, influence is something that is very difficult to measure due to the different ways people influence. While it’s always an honor to have recognition, nothing in these lists should really change what we do or how we do it. Just do you and at the end of the day, be happy with who you are and what you’ve done.
- 5 hot female celebrities Odunlade Adekola has DATED – You won’t believe he was with #3 (With Pics)
- 10 insanely hot women Wizkid has DATED since he became a star – #3 & #5 will shock you (With Pictures)
- Check out these 11 strangest buildings you can find in Africa – I bet you won’t believe your eyes (With Pics)
- 10 Nigerian actresses who gained their fame through popular music videos – #4, #5 & #8 started their careers as video vixens
This is TheInfoNG Top 17 Social Media Influencers of 2017 list compiled by Bhadmus Habdulakeem (@Bhadoosky). They are NOT in any particular order. The bottom line is we are sharing awesome people with you. And THAT is the point of social media. So, get ready to meet some great people who are the shakers and movers of social media influencing. You should get to know them! Let’s do this.
1. Anda Paul Damisa – (@Lazywrita)
He’s an author, a marketer, a columnist, a blogger, a technologist, a speaker and a consultant. Good grief, what doesn’t Paul do? He goes by the name Lazywrita to many of his friends, but most of all he’s just a super-talented social media influencer who is passionate about tech, digital and social media influencing. He also likes people who are supporters of his club (Chelsea) as well as people with a digital sense of humor.
Are you looking for a swift kick to your goods and services on social media? Lazywrita is just the guy to deliver it! He has worked with so many top brands, some of them are Visa, Google and Guinness. As the Chief Executive Officer at LazyMediaNG, Paul from our findings earns huge amount monthly from social media influencing. He has been to so many Television and Radio stations like Wazobia Max, Reel Radio, Twitter Radio, Galaxy TV, Reloaded Magazine and many others. That’s a lot of motivation!