Kenya President, Uhuru Kenyatta said on Tuesday that any African can get a visa on arrival in Kenya, and will be free to settle in the country if they marry a Kenyan. The president stated this during his inauguration address after being sworn-in for a second term in office, saying the move was designed to cement African ties.
“If you wish and find a willing partner, you can marry and settle in Kenya,”
“This commitment we make again with no requirement for reciprocity.”
Uhuru Muigai Kenyatta is a Kenyan politician and the fourth president of the Republic of Kenya. He served as the Member of Parliament for Gatundu South from 2002 to 2013.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- The 6 physical features that men can’t resist in ladies – #4 and #5 will make even a billionaire lose control
- Nigerian female celebrities that have done plastic surgeries (With Photos)
- 14 Nigerian celebs who are allegedly gays and lesbians – #5 was caught (With Photos)
- 7 Nigerian celebs you never knew are from Royal families – #3 & #4 are stinking rich but still humble (With Photos)
- 12 people Olamide helped to become rich & famous in Nigeria – #11 can kill for Olamide (With Pics)
- 7 facts about Simi and Adekunle Gold you didnt know – Too many secrets unveiled
- 11 female celebs whose broken marriages didn’t stop them from shining – #9 became stinking rich after divorce (With Photos)