Controversial OAP Daddy Freeze has replied the General Overseer of The Redeemed Christian Church of God, Pastor Enoch Adeboye’s response to his teachings on tithing.
According to Pastor Adeboye, ‘Pay your tithes to avoid divine curses’. Read HERE if you missed.
Read Freeze’ response below…
“Dear Pastor Adeboye,
If you permit me, I will like to humbly seize this opportunity to raise some questions I consider valid.
Why did you say in a viral video, that even a mad person knows that you don’t drink alcohol in a church?
Although from a sentimental point of view, your premise might seem right, but is it really what the Bible teaches us? The book of Deuteronomy 14:22-26, when speaking about paying tithes, instructs us to take our tithe to the place the LORD has chosen, and if the place is too far, we are instructed to sell the portion of our tithe and use it to buy anything our heart desires, listing alcohol as one of the items that could be bought with our tithe. The King James Version says ‘strong drink’, the Holmans Bible says ‘beer’ while the new international version specifies ‘fermented drink’. All the above are forms of alcohol.
So if you say even a mad person knows that you don’t drink alcohol in church, are you suggesting that the modern day church is not the ‘place the LORD has chosen for tithe to be paid and for his name to be worshiped’ as described in the book of Deuteronomy, or are you implying that the Bible was written by lunatics, or are you perhaps doubting God’s sanity?
Another issue I’ll be grateful if you can throw some light upon, is where our first pastors and Daddy GOs, the 12 disciples, collected tithes, or where they instructed the believers who took over the headship of the church from them, to collect tithe.
I humbly suggest, that you kindly address the above questions with biblical evidence, as against whipping up sentiment, or employing what many preachers use, and in my opinion, I consider; ’emotional tactics’.
As the Berean Christian that I am, before accepting any doctrine, I research the scriptures to see if it aligns accordingly, with the word of God.
Thank you sir, I hereby extend my highest considerations and best regards. ~FRZ
Deuteronomy 14:26 KJV
 And thou shalt bestow that (tithe) money for whatsoever thy soul lusteth after, for oxen, or for sheep, or for wine, or for strong drink, or for whatsoever thy soul desireth: and thou shalt eat there before the Lord thy God,”
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- The 6 physical features that men can’t resist in ladies – #4 and #5 will make even a billionaire lose control
- Nigerian female celebrities that have done plastic surgeries (With Photos)
- 14 Nigerian celebs who are allegedly gays and lesbians – #5 was caught (With Photos)
- 7 Nigerian celebs you never knew are from Royal families – #3 & #4 are stinking rich but still humble (With Photos)
- 12 people Olamide helped to become rich & famous in Nigeria – #11 can kill for Olamide (With Pics)
- 7 facts about Simi and Adekunle Gold you didnt know – Too many secrets unveiled
- 11 female celebs whose broken marriages didn’t stop them from shining – #9 became stinking rich after divorce (With Photos)