‘I take peace knowing all his plans and projects kicked off in his name and not mine’- DJ Olu’s dad, Dapo Abiodun says
Friends and family held a candlelight service in honour of Oluwagbemiga Abiodun aka DJ Olu who passed away along with his friend, Chime Amaechina, on October 7th. At the service, the heartbroken father, billionaire businessman Dapo Abiodun, recounted the times he spent with his son. He paid glowing tribute to DJ Olu and applauded him for starting up his own businesses.
‘He always wanted to impress me, and he did; I take peace knowing all his plans and projects kicked off in his name and not mine…’. he said
DJ Olu was buried today in Lagos. His funeral mass took place at Emmanuel Chapel in Banana Island while he was interred at The Vaults in Ikoyi. He was 24 years old. May his soul rest in peace, Amen.
DJ OLu’s mum and dad
DJ Olu’s mum paying tribute to her son
Photo credit: Demilade Roberts
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- The 6 physical features that men can’t resist in ladies – #4 and #5 will make even a billionaire lose control
- Nigerian female celebrities that have done plastic surgeries (With Photos)
- 14 Nigerian celebs who are allegedly gays and lesbians – #5 was caught (With Photos)
- 7 Nigerian celebs you never knew are from Royal families – #3 & #4 are stinking rich but still humble (With Photos)
- 12 people Olamide helped to become rich & famous in Nigeria – #11 can kill for Olamide (With Pics)
- 7 facts about Simi and Adekunle Gold you didnt know – Too many secrets unveiled
- 11 female celebs whose broken marriages didn’t stop them from shining – #9 became stinking rich after divorce (With Photos)