A multi-million Naira truck yard belonging to billionaire kidnapper, Chukwudumeme Onwumadike a.k.a Evans, has been uncovered by Policemen attached to the IGP Intelligence Response Team(IRT). The Policemen also arrested one Ngozika Ezeokoye, Evans’ secretary who reportedly went into hiding after she learnt that police had nabbed her employer who used proceeds from kidnap operations, to establish several businesses including a haulage company that has not less than 10 trucks.
“I used to work with a bank till I retired because of the poor condition of work. I got a job with CMT motors in 2015.
Initially, our warehouse was in Apapa till they moved us to 235 Ago Palace way in Okota in 2016. My job was to take note of trucks that go to work, their destination and amount due for each trip. The company has eleven trucks and all the vehicles original documents in my possession. The name of my boss is George Onwuamadike and every money is paid into Chinwuba multi trade limited.
I was paid N70,000 a month. I only knew about it on TV. I did not run away, I only travelled to visit my Uncle in the village when I received a call that I should bring the documents. I was planning to come to Lagos when the police arrested me.”
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- The 6 physical features that men can’t resist in ladies – #4 and #5 will make even a billionaire lose control
- Nigerian female celebrities that have done plastic surgeries (With Photos)
- 14 Nigerian celebs who are allegedly gays and lesbians – #5 was caught (With Photos)
- 7 Nigerian celebs you never knew are from Royal families – #3 & #4 are stinking rich but still humble (With Photos)
- 12 people Olamide helped to become rich & famous in Nigeria – #11 can kill for Olamide (With Pics)
- 7 facts about Simi and Adekunle Gold you didnt know – Too many secrets unveiled
- 11 female celebs whose broken marriages didn’t stop them from shining – #9 became stinking rich after divorce (With Photos)