Lagos state commissioner of police, Imohimi Edgal has been demoted
The Police Service Commission, PSC, has reportedly demoted acting Commissioner of Police (CP) in Lagos, Mr Imohimi Edgal.
Just after 42 days as the Lagos CP, Edgal will now revert to his old rank of Deputy Commissioner of Police (DCP).
The letter titled, ‘Withdrawal of Acting Appointment: AP. 25095 Mohimi D. Edgal and AP. 36665 Aji Ali Janga’, is, however, addressed to the Inspector General of Police (IGP), Mr Ibrahim Idris, and signed by the Permanent Secretary at the PSC, Mr M.F. Istifanus, on behalf of the Chairman, Mr Mike Okiro.
The statement reads in part; “Our letter with Ref No PS/1924/Vol IX/ dated 22nd August, 2017 conveying the Honourable Chairman’s anticipatory approval for the placement of the above-named officers as Acting Commissioners of Police refers, please.
“The Commission at its 24th Plenary Meeting of 27th and 28th of September 2017, took a decision not to ratify the anticipatory approval.
“The Officers are, therefore, reverted to their substantive rank of Deputy Commissioner of Police (DCP).”
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- The 6 physical features that men can’t resist in ladies – #4 and #5 will make even a billionaire lose control
- Nigerian female celebrities that have done plastic surgeries (With Photos)
- 14 Nigerian celebs who are allegedly gays and lesbians – #5 was caught (With Photos)
- 7 Nigerian celebs you never knew are from Royal families – #3 & #4 are stinking rich but still humble (With Photos)
- 12 people Olamide helped to become rich & famous in Nigeria – #11 can kill for Olamide (With Pics)
- 7 facts about Simi and Adekunle Gold you didnt know – Too many secrets unveiled
- 11 female celebs whose broken marriages didn’t stop them from shining – #9 became stinking rich after divorce (With Photos)