DJ Olu (Olugbenga Abiodun) the son of popular oil tycoon, ‘Dapo Abiodun’ and one of DMW crew ‘Chime’ were said to have died earlier yesterday inside their car. Tribute and emotions have been pouring in on social media with close friends distraught over the sudden death.
The pop artiste who is currently is South Africa for the kick off of his 30BG Africa Tour, shared his grief on his Snapchat. He wrote
“Olu No…. God Please…
2 Brothers gone in 4 days!!! I swear tonight is for y’all.
I just want my two daughters in my arms right now. Jesus Christ.
Olu I swear tonight is for you. We killed shows back to back together for 4 years straight. A part of me is broken. I love you bro. God take control.”
His long time hype man Special Speech who is known for always speaking his mind has shared his opinion on the death of Olu and Chime.
According to him,
“No sickness, no complications, plus everything we could possibly want so WTF!!! It doesn’t add up sha! StayWoke… I know evil when i see it. The older crowd have a hand in this”
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- The 6 physical features that men can’t resist in ladies – #4 and #5 will make even a billionaire lose control
- Nigerian female celebrities that have done plastic surgeries (With Photos)
- 14 Nigerian celebs who are allegedly gays and lesbians – #5 was caught (With Photos)
- 7 Nigerian celebs you never knew are from Royal families – #3 & #4 are stinking rich but still humble (With Photos)
- 12 people Olamide helped to become rich & famous in Nigeria – #11 can kill for Olamide (With Pics)
- 7 facts about Simi and Adekunle Gold you didnt know – Too many secrets unveiled
- 11 female celebs whose broken marriages didn’t stop them from shining – #9 became stinking rich after divorce (With Photos)