Actress Toyin Abraham, has opened up on her relationship and career in a new interview. Recall she was once married to actor Adeniyi Johnson, the actress who admitted the end of the marriage caused her so much pain she resorted to alcohol and drugs said along the line she found help within.
Here’s what she said:
“At a point, I realised that I didn’t love myself enough and I wanted the people around me to love me. Also, I found that all the while I chose to please other people before pleasing myself. And I was focusing on the things that did not matter,”
“I didn’t plan for a broken home, I didn’t plan for a broken marriage.
After my marriage, there was so many negativity and I was emotionally carried away.”
I realised I didn’t love myself and I wanted people around to love me.
I didn’t focus on things that really mattered. I was focusing on things that don’t matter and I always choose people before me.”
“I did not love myself enough. I was losing touch with things that used to work for me because I was involved with negative habits like drugs, smoking, and codeine.All these things were empowering my negative energy. So I had to stop.”
“I didn’t heal before jumping into another relationship but I thought I was going to be healed by another relationship.
.”I sought for help. I changed some people and friends around me and I stopped my negative habits.
The battle is 100% over. I have lived my past behind I’m looking forward to the future.
I’ll let everything that happened in the past be in the past. That’s why I agreed to change my name. I’m in the future. I thank God for giving me another chance.”
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- The 6 physical features that men can’t resist in ladies – #4 and #5 will make even a billionaire lose control
- Nigerian female celebrities that have done plastic surgeries (With Photos)
- 14 Nigerian celebs who are allegedly gays and lesbians – #5 was caught (With Photos)
- 7 Nigerian celebs you never knew are from Royal families – #3 & #4 are stinking rich but still humble (With Photos)
- 12 people Olamide helped to become rich & famous in Nigeria – #11 can kill for Olamide (With Pics)
- 7 facts about Simi and Adekunle Gold you didnt know – Too many secrets unveiled
- 11 female celebs whose broken marriages didn’t stop them from shining – #9 became stinking rich after divorce (With Photos)