FRSC officials slammed for abandoning OAP Matilda after causing her car to somersault
The Federal Road Safety Corps, FRSC has been accused of abandoning On Air Personality, Matilda after causing her car to somersault during a highway chase in Abuja. According to Matilda’s colleague, Omolola Oladimeji, the FRSC officials left the top radio presenter, Matilda Duncan trapped in her car without any help after the ghastly accident.
Oladimeji took to Facebook to share pictures of the accident and wrote;
I met her on the ground . Matilda Duncan. Her jeep somersaulted. She was chased by FRSC. And when they saw her car somersaulting, they absconded. Leaving her trapped in the car. They left her to die….Thank God for good people who came to her rescue. This is what they do all the time. She is my Staff. Shes an On air Personality left to die because they knew what they did was wrong.I will not keep quiet… No I will not keep quiet.
See more pictures below;
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- The 6 physical features that men can’t resist in ladies – #4 and #5 will make even a billionaire lose control
- Nigerian female celebrities that have done plastic surgeries (With Photos)
- 14 Nigerian celebs who are allegedly gays and lesbians – #5 was caught (With Photos)
- 7 Nigerian celebs you never knew are from Royal families – #3 & #4 are stinking rich but still humble (With Photos)
- 12 people Olamide helped to become rich & famous in Nigeria – #11 can kill for Olamide (With Pics)
- 7 facts about Simi and Adekunle Gold you didnt know – Too many secrets unveiled
- 11 female celebs whose broken marriages didn’t stop them from shining – #9 became stinking rich after divorce (With Photos)