“Davido absent at Tagbo’s burial” – Tagbo’s Brother Reveals
Nigerian singer Davido allegedly could not attend the burial ceremony of Tagbo Umeikewhich took place on Friday despite being very close friends. Tagbo, who allegedly died of alcohol, was buried in his home town in Anambra State and Saturday Beats reliably gathered that the singer was absent.
In a chat with Saturday Beats, the brother of the deceased, Chigbo said that although his brother’s life was cut short unexpectedly, his burial went according to plans. He said,
“MY BROTHER WAS BURIED ON FRIDAY AND IT IS SO SAD THAT WE HAVE LOST SOMEONE WITH A BIG HEART. HOWEVER, DAVIDO WAS NOT PRESENT AT THE BURIAL NEITHER DID HE SEND A REPRESENTATIVE BUT AT THIS POINT, WE HAVE NO COMMENT ON THAT.”
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- The 6 physical features that men can’t resist in ladies – #4 and #5 will make even a billionaire lose control
- Nigerian female celebrities that have done plastic surgeries (With Photos)
- 14 Nigerian celebs who are allegedly gays and lesbians – #5 was caught (With Photos)
- 7 Nigerian celebs you never knew are from Royal families – #3 & #4 are stinking rich but still humble (With Photos)
- 12 people Olamide helped to become rich & famous in Nigeria – #11 can kill for Olamide (With Pics)
- 7 facts about Simi and Adekunle Gold you didnt know – Too many secrets unveiled
- 11 female celebs whose broken marriages didn’t stop them from shining – #9 became stinking rich after divorce (With Photos)