PAULI-B returns with a smashing single titled ‘DEDEEDE’ as a follow up to her summer collaborations with Nigerian rapper, LIL KESH (‘Sugar Rush’) & Ghanaian dancehall queen, EBONY (‘Lady Don Dada’ remix).
DEDEEDE (pronounced deh-deh-deh) which means SWEET is rendered in Twi (Ghana), Yoruba (Nigeria) & pidgin languages.
Born 7th July 1996, Paulina Olamiposi Nana Akua Bello is of both Nigerian and Ghanaian parentage.
On October 27th 2017, PAULI-B became the first and only African female artiste to receive the ABERDORC Entertainment Excellence Award in recognition of her efforts towards the expansion and wide acceptance of African music in Canada.
Watch ‘Dedeede’ video
Audio download ~
The University of Toronto(U of T) Law student is currently signed to Canadian music company, B.Max Entertainment.
You will definitely fall in love with this highly groovy jam.
Stay in touch with her @PauliBofficial
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- The 6 physical features that men can’t resist in ladies – #4 and #5 will make even a billionaire lose control
- Nigerian female celebrities that have done plastic surgeries (With Photos)
- 14 Nigerian celebs who are allegedly gays and lesbians – #5 was caught (With Photos)
- 7 Nigerian celebs you never knew are from Royal families – #3 & #4 are stinking rich but still humble (With Photos)
- 12 people Olamide helped to become rich & famous in Nigeria – #11 can kill for Olamide (With Pics)
- 7 facts about Simi and Adekunle Gold you didnt know – Too many secrets unveiled
- 11 female celebs whose broken marriages didn’t stop them from shining – #9 became stinking rich after divorce (With Photos)