Nollywood actor Ramsey Nouah in a new interview with Classic 97.3 FM radio has opened up on his marriage and nationality. On his nationality, he said;
“I am Nigerian. Although I am also partly Israeli and Lebanese, I carry only the Nigerian passport. I was born and raised in Nigeria. All my life I have lived in this country and I have never been to either Israel or Lebanon where my paternal grandparents come from. Basically, this is my home and where I have found myself.”
On having been able to keep his marriage intact for this long, he said;
“My wife is the power-house of my family. If it were not for her, I would not have been able to keep a family together. She is such a wonderful woman. I always price her above other women,”
On how his wife had managed to cope with the romantic roles he played in the movies, he added;
“I would just laugh at their questions and reply that my wife had been able to cope because she was a triple woman.”
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- 12 things a girl does when she likes you already – If you notice #10, you got her bro!
- REVEALED! Top 5 most notorious criminals in Nigeria’s history – See How The Infamous Baddo Of Ikorodu Was Killed (With Pics)
- Top 10 richest and wealthiest neighbourhoods in Nigeria – #3 is in Abeokuta! (With Pics)
- A-List Nigerian celebrities who married richer men – #5, #2 and #1 are regretting now (With Photos)
- 15 most beautiful Actresses in the world – You won’t believe who #1 is (With Pictures)
- 15 Nigerian billionaires that own private Jets – Number 3 has up to five Aircrafts (With Pictures)
- 10 rappers who have made over a $100 million – #5 is already broke despite the fortunes he made (With Pics)