Ruggedman reacts to Uriel: Days after BBNaija’s Uriel turned down veteran rapper Ruggedman’s invite to his house, Ruggedy baba has finally spoke about the situation saying Uriel wasn’t and cannot be rude to him.
“It’s nothing serious. It’s just people trying to blow things out of proportion. Uriel and I have been friends for over seven years and that’s why I could send her a message that way and we even joked about it. If you go back to read our exchange on social media, you would see she wrote that she had an interview on that day and that’s why she couldn’t make it. She reacted that way because we are friends and not because she was trying to be rude.”
On future project, he said:
“I should release an album because I have new songs with 2face, Small Doctor, Koker, Efe Warri Boy, among others. However, I can’t tell when exactly the album would be coming out. The newest song I have is titled, Is Police Your Friend, and I used it to talk about police harassment issues which have become too rampant. The song features the voice of the police PRO and she said that it is wrong for a policeman to check a citizen’s phone without a warrant. She also made clarification on other issues such as tinted windows’ permit, and others. I’ve also been going on a radio tour talking about these same issues. It’s all about entertaining and enlightening the people at the same time. I don’t have to be an ambassador of the police to take any step that would educate the people. As an artiste who has a voice, you should go beyond just entertaining to making an impact on social issues. The good thing is that the campaign that I have been championing has been yielding fruits.”
Explaining why it is taking him so long to get married, he said,
“I’ve not been that lucky when it comes to relationships. There was someone I was supposed to get married to, but her mum preferred somebody else who was richer than I was. I was just coming up in the industry then. However, she regretted it later. I want a woman who would understand and support my job. I want a woman who would be confident enough to know that she’s my number one even if she sees me with 10 women in public.”
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- Nigerian female celebrities that have done plastic surgeries (With Photos)
- 11 female celebs whose broken marriages didn’t stop them from shining – #9 became stinking rich after divorce (With Photos)
- A-List Nigerian celebrities who married richer men – #5, #2 and #1 are regretting now (With Photos)
- 12 things a girl does when she likes you already – If you notice #10, you got her bro!
- 10 Nigerian celebrities that died before the 2nd half of 2017 – Everyone cried for #5
- Real facts about Rita Dominic you never knew – #4 and #8 will knock you out (With Photos)
- 9 extremely rich Nigerians who live in Banana Island – #5 hosted Chris Brown when he came to Nigeria