EFCC arrests university graduate over internet fraud
The EFCC, Lagos zonal office, has arrested a suspected Internet fraudster, Ake Oluseun, for tax fraud, otherwise known asIjoba in local parlance.
The 30-year-old suspect, a graduate of Computer and Information Science, who owns Canbit Music, Canbit Resources (Nig.) Limited, Istartup Enterprise and Volta Company, allegedly sent an email to an employee of an American company requesting for the W-2s of the staff.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- The 6 physical features that men can’t resist in ladies – #4 and #5 will make even a billionaire lose control
- Nigerian female celebrities that have done plastic surgeries (With Photos)
- 14 Nigerian celebs who are allegedly gays and lesbians – #5 was caught (With Photos)
- 7 Nigerian celebs you never knew are from Royal families – #3 & #4 are stinking rich but still humble (With Photos)
- 12 people Olamide helped to become rich & famous in Nigeria – #11 can kill for Olamide (With Pics)
- 7 facts about Simi and Adekunle Gold you didnt know – Too many secrets unveiled
- 11 female celebs whose broken marriages didn’t stop them from shining – #9 became stinking rich after divorce (With Photos)