Comedian, AY’s brother, Lanre Makun welcomes twins with his wife, Joy (Photo)
Nigerian top comedian and actor, AY Makun’s younger brother, Lanre Makun and his wife Joy Ofoebu have welcomed a set of twins. The couple who got married in 2015 and welcomed their first child a baby girl the same year, are now blessed with two girls more.
The heartwarming story doubles as the girls were given birth to on Joy’s birthday. Lanre who shared the glad tiding, wrote:
“What a marvelous God you are.. what a powerful God u are…he has done marvelous things for us. Wow ! God u ve done it again and again, how did i merit your love? what are my qualifications to be who i am today, u gave me twins on my wife’s birthday. What a gift!!! Thank you Lord for this double blessings.Thank you for been strong. Thank you for bringing blessings to my home. You are the best dear”.
Congratulations to the couple!
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- The 6 physical features that men can’t resist in ladies – #4 and #5 will make even a billionaire lose control
- Nigerian female celebrities that have done plastic surgeries (With Photos)
- 14 Nigerian celebs who are allegedly gays and lesbians – #5 was caught (With Photos)
- 7 Nigerian celebs you never knew are from Royal families – #3 & #4 are stinking rich but still humble (With Photos)
- 12 people Olamide helped to become rich & famous in Nigeria – #11 can kill for Olamide (With Pics)
- 7 facts about Simi and Adekunle Gold you didnt know – Too many secrets unveiled
- 11 female celebs whose broken marriages didn’t stop them from shining – #9 became stinking rich after divorce (With Photos)