If he is really into you: Do you feel something in the air when you’re around this guy? Is he into you? Find out if he’s really into you and has more than just friends on his mind with these signs. Sometimes it’s not easy for a guy to tell a girl that he likes her. He may be shy or even scared of getting turned down. Met a friend who seems to have more than friends on his mind? Is he into you? It’s not easy to know if a guy’s into you or just being really friendly. But if you know the signs that really matter, it’ll help you find out for yourself if a guy is into you and help you make the next move.
- Nigerian celebrities who don’t know how to dress at all – #2 is hopeless – (With Photos)
- Nigerian celebs who gave birth when they were young – See their children (With Photos)
- 12 things a girl does when she likes you already – If you notice #10, you got her bro!
- 11 female celebs whose broken marriages didn’t stop them from shining – #9 became stinking rich after divorce (With Photos)
If you don’t like him, you can always back off.
On the other hand, if you do like him, you can warm up to him and let him see that the romantic feelings are mutual.
Is he into you? – Signs he’s into you
Here are ten signs that can help you find out if he’s into you. Even if your friend fits in with a few of these signs, there’s a good chance that he’s into you.
1. He treats you like a lady when you go out
When just the two of you go out or hang out for a while, does he behave like you’re his girlfriend? Does he pull a chair back for you, offer to get you things, or does he insist of paying for you even when all friends generally go dutch?
If a friend does this, there’s also a good chance that he’s just being a chivalrous guy. But watch out for his behavior with other girls. Does he treat them the same way or is it just you that gets the special attention?